Monday, January 18, 2010

Rest Day

I've decided to make my Monday's an optional training day, depending on how I'm feeling from the previous week of training. This will give me optimal time to recover from the training demands of the weekend. Saturday will be a longer ride 40km and up, with Sunday being either a ride or a trail hike/run of moderate distance and time. I'm working towards keeping both Saturday and Sunday Workouts to a 2 hr time limit. This is to ensure that I keep my intensity up and maximize my time training. If I do feel good on a Monday. I'll keep the weight load down , but still bring the intensity to the WOD.

Active rest day, Light stretching and some basic dynamic movements were the flavor of the day.

Easy 3km hike/walk in the am with Lola. A great way to start the day.











No comments:

Post a Comment