Sunday, February 7, 2010

One Month Down, two to go.

What a great week of training! I completed 3 CrossFit wod's , 3 times on the Mountain bike, a stretch class Saturday morning, and 3 hikes with Lola . Dialing in my diet has been a huge advantage to my recovery between work outs.





Upcoming events

Sectional qualifiers CrossFit Games, March 25th / 26th.
Regional CrossFit Games , May 27th/28th
Kusum climb. June 21/10
Wilderness First Aid Training.

Check out the following link . It's a 4 min clip my good friend Troy has put together for a upcoming documentary of Western Speedway and the demo's . http://www.demodummies.com/


Well, I spent the month of January blogging and getting dialed in with all this new technology.and now it has become a habit, I think. So I'm going to blog Sunday's and Thursday's and stay current with daily post's of my training log.
Started: Feb 3, 2010 11:06:12 AM
Ride Time: 45:41
Stopped Time: 0:00
Distance: 14.48 km
Average: 19.02 km/hr
Climb: 212 meters
Calories: 587
Route: Home To Gym Via PelicanActivity:
CycleOfficial Route: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment